Generals Trade Nathe, Activate Silver
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals, proud members of the IHL, announced today that they have traded defenseman Bryan Nathe to the Port Huron Icehawks for future considerations.
Nathe was acquired by the Generals on January 23rd from the Dayton Gems along with forward Dan Lapointe. In 8 games with the Generals Nathe had no points, no penalty minutes and was a +4.
The Generals also announced today that they have activated rookie defenseman Steve Silver from the 30 Day Injured Reserve list. In 32 games prior to his injury Silver had 4 goals, 10 points and 57 penalty minutes. Silver will be in the Generals lineup this Friday when the Dayton Gems come to down for a 7:30pm game at Perani Arena. Friday is Swartz Creek / Flushing "City Pride Night". Tickets for Friday's game are still available and can be purchased in person at the Perani Arena Box Office, online at Ticketmaster.com, or by phone by calling the arena box office at (810) 744-0580.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from February 18, 2010
- Icehawks Obtain Defenseman From Flint, Sign Forward - Port Huron Icehawks
- Generals Trade Nathe, Activate Silver - Flint Generals
- Dayton Gems Donate $3,000 The Air Force Aid Society - Dayton Gems
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals