Forge FC Signs Midfielder Stoddart and Defender Oyegunle
Forge FC announced Sunday the club has signed Canadian midfielder Justin Stoddart and Canadian defender Oluwaseun Oyegunle. Oyegunle is signed to a Canadian Premier League Developmental contract.
Stoddart, 24, scored six goals with Sigma FC in League1 Ontario this season. The Brampton, Ontario native made 12 appearances over one season (2017) at Oakland University, and also made 18 appearances over one season (2015) at Temple University.
Oyegunle, 17, was called to the U17 Canadian national team camp last month in preparation for the upcoming FIFA U17 World Cup in Brazil this October. The 6-2, native of Brampton, Ontario made 12 appearances with Sigma FC in League1 Ontario this season.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Premier League message board...
Canadian Premier League Stories from September 15, 2019
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Forge FC Stories
- Forge FC Wins 2020 Canadian Premier League Championship
- Forge FC Advance to 2020 Canadian Premier League Final
- TSN 1150 to Broadcast Forge FC Matches from the Island Games
- Forge FC Statement on Canada Soccer Ruling
- Canadian Premier League Releases the Island Games 2020 Schedule Presented by Westjet