Flames Recall Forward Blair Jones from Abbotsford
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Flames announced today that they have acquired a 6th round draft pick in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for forward Tim Jackman.
The Flames also announced that they have recalled forward Blair Jones from the Abbotsford Heat of the American Hockey League. Jones leads the Heat in scoring with 20 point from 8 goals and 12 assists in only 16 games played which is good for 6th place among AHL scoring leaders. The Central Butte, SK native has been on a torrid scoring pace recording his first career hat trick (and two assists) last week in a 7-3 win over the Texas Stars. The Heat are currently first in the AHL with 31 points (15-5-0-1) and enjoyed a nine game winning streak that ended on October 16th.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 21, 2013
- Monsters Fall 6-1 to OKC - Cleveland Monsters
- Flames Recall Forward Blair Jones from Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Hogs Host Annual Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday, November 30 - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals to Determine Milwaukee's Best Mustache - Milwaukee Admirals
- Teddy Bear Toss and Calendar Giveaway on Tap - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Falcons to Participate in Boys and Girls Festival of Trees - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage to Broadcast Five Games Live on FOX Sports Southwest - San Antonio Rampage
- Albany Devils Today - Albany Devils
- Stars Recall Defenseman Ryan Button from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Wings Recall Nyquist - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Comets Offer Holiday Hat-Trick Ticket Package - Utica Comets
- Holiday Shopping Specials with the Phantoms - Adirondack Phantoms
- Coyotes Assign Louis Domingue to Gwinnett - Portland Pirates
- Rockford Can't Take Down the Heat - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.