Flames Re-Sign Goaltender Tyler Parsons
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Flames announce today that they have re-signed goaltender Tyler Parsons to a one-year, two-way contract with an AAV of $735,000.
Parsons, a native of Chesterfield, MI, has played 80 professional games split between the AHL and ECHL since being drafted by Calgary in 2016. After winning the 2016 Memorial Cup Championship with the OHL's London Knights, Parsons led Team USA to the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship.
TYLER PARSONS - GOALTENDER
BORN: Chesterfield, MI DATE: September 18, 1997
HEIGHT: 6'1" WEIGHT: 190 lbs.
DRAFTED: CGY - 2nd round (54th overall) in the 2016 NHL Draft
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 15, 2020
- Vitalant Blood Drive & Undie Sunday October 25 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Flames Re-Sign Goaltender Tyler Parsons - Stockton Heat
- Lace 'Em up for the Griffins' Inaugural, Virtual 5K - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Marlies Re-Sign Forward Rich Clune - Toronto Marlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.