FireAntz announce white-out sell-out
[Fayetteville, N.C.] Â– The Cape Fear FireAntz of the South East Hockey League (SEHL) have set a Â“White-Out Sell-Out: Fayetteville Force NightÂ” on Saturday, March 13th at the Crown Coliseum. The game will take place at 7:35 p.m. against the Huntsville Channel Cats.
Special pre-game highlights include:
Â· A parking lot carnival, including kids inflatable play houses and tailgating
Â· Car, hotrod, and motorcycle displays in the parking lot
Â· FireAntz fans will have the opportunity to tour the team bus
Special game highlights include:
The top Fayetteville Force players, as voted by the fans, will be honored in a pre-game ceremony and will be signing autographs during the game. Special Force jerseys will be worn and auctioned off following the game.
The first 5,000 fans in attendance wearing white will receive FireAntz thundersticks, courtesy of Verizon Wireless.
Group tickets $8
Corporate Partners include:
Â· Kelly and Kelly Auto Sales
Â· Verizon Wireless
â€¢ Discuss this story on the South East Hockey League message board...
South East Hockey League Stories from February 18, 2004
- FireAntz announce white-out sell-out - Fayetteville Marksmen
- SEHL Announces Suspensions & Fines for Cape Fear & Winston-Salem - SEHL
- T-Birds Looking for a Â“WÂ” on Thursday Night at Home - Winston-Salem T-Birds
- Ice Bears Sweep Weekly League Awards - Knoxville Ice Bears
- Knoxville Ice Bears move back into SEHL playoff contention - SEHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fayetteville Marksmen Stories
- Marksmen Host Virtual Opening Night on New Year's Eve
- State Restrictions Force Season Cancellation for Marksmen, Several SPHL Teams
- Leading Goal Scorer Bowen Re-Signs for 2020-21 Season
- Fan-Favorite Josh Victor Returns to Marksmen for Sophomore Season
- Marksmen Honored as Southeastern United States Sports Team of the Year