Fire tryout time changed
Due to a conflict in scheduling the Louisville has changed the time of the February 24 try-out to 2:00 P.M. The try-out will take place at Old Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center.
The try-out will be for all positions and cost $50. Participants can begin registering at 1:00 P.M. the day of the try-out. Participants are encouraged to wear turf shoes and dress for appropriate weather. Participants must be at least 19 years old and bring proof of age. Participants will go through a 40-yard dash, the shuttle run and position based drills. The try-out will last approximately two and a half to three hours.
If the weather is not suitable for the try-out it will be moved to Sunday.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from February 7, 2007
- Bakersfield Blitz Hold Open Tryouts Saturday, February 24th - Bakersfield Blitz
- Steamwheelers Continue to Add Local Talent with Thomas Anthony - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Steamwheelers Add Davenport Native and Former Iowa Hawkeye Marques Simmons to Roster - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Fire Wire - Louisville Fire
- Quad City Steamwheelers Managing Operator Mike Bawden Starts New Blog - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Wildcats add two experienced playmakers - South Georgia Wildcats
- Renegades Official Website is Online - Lubbock Renegades
- Fire tryout time changed - Louisville Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.