Final Shock Dance Team Chosen
SPOKANE, WA (February 13, 2020)- The Spokane Shock chose their final dance team of 16 this evening, Thursday, February 13 and announced the women on stage before a group of fans, team personnel and judges. The dance team will take the field for the first time at Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena on March 26 when the Shock hosts the San Diego Strike Force in its first home game.
Tryouts began last Sunday when more than 30 women came to compete from as far away as Post Falls and Pocatello, Idaho. The finals were led by Shock Dance Team Director, Cassie Maher and Assistant Director, Maggie Kazemba. Each finalist performed two routines-a pom jazz style and a hip-hop routine in a small group. After scores were tallied the full 2020 dance team was announced and brought on stage.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from February 13, 2020
- Oakland Panthers Hire Roberta Gonzales as Game Day Host - Oakland Panthers
- Final Shock Dance Team Chosen - Spokane Shock
- Spokane Shock Sign FCS Standout Running Back Ra'Quanne Dickens - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Shock Stories
- Spokane Shock Announce Season Ticket Holder Pick up Party
- Spokane Shock Sign Record Setting Alabama Quarterback Blake Sims
- Spokane Shock Sign Victor Hampton
- Spokane Shock Announce 2020 Fan Fest March 16th
- Spokane Shock Sign Former IFL Player of the Week Calen Campbell