Festival Foods Shake the Lake Date Announcement
Madison, Wis - The Madison Mallards and Festival Foods are excited to continue their commitment to community involvement in the Madison area with the return of Festival Foods Shake the Lake. Now in its fifth year, the free community celebration is planned for Saturday, June 29, 2019.
Festival Foods Shake the Lake will feature live music, food and family activities on John Nolen Drive between Broom Street and Blair Street. The event will start at 5:00 PM again this year. The 2019 event will again feature two stages of national music acts, on each side of the Monona Terrace. A full lineup of musical performers will be announced at a later date.
The event will conclude with Wisconsin's largest fireworks display, the Festival Foods Fireworks show, starting at 10 p.m. Reeseville, Wisconsin-based Spectrum Pyrotechnics, will conduct the fireworks show. The company is one of just a few manufacturers of display fireworks left in the
United States, and Festival Foods Shake the Lake is honored to present its custom work.
Fireworks will be fired from multiple barges on Lake Monona, and the show will be choreographed to music with fireworks and effects selected to match the soundtrack.
Great free views of the Festival Foods Fireworks will be available on John Nolen Drive, where there will be food, beverages and family entertainment for the duration of the event. Reserved tickets to enjoy the spectacular views of the show from the Monona Terrace Rooftop during the event will go on sale on March 21st at 10am. Tickets this year will be $17 and will increase to $20 on June 1st. This event has sold out the last four years. Purchase tickets by calling the Mallards Office at (608) 246-4277 or visit shakethelake.org.
What: Festival Foods Shake the Lake
When: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Fireworks Rain Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: The event and live music start at 5 p.m. and fireworks start at 10 p.m.
Location: John Nolen Drive from Broom Street to Blair Street
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from March 21, 2019
- Rafters Welcome Freshmen from East Coast - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Booyah Sign Pair of Right-Handers - Green Bay Booyah
- Festival Foods Shake the Lake Date Announcement - Madison Mallards
- Bombers' Corner Infield Reaches for New Heights - Battle Creek Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Madison Mallards Stories
- Two Mallards Awarded 2019 Rawlings 'Big Stick' Honors
- Mallards Rally Falls Shy in Traverse City
- Mallards Compete against Traverse City for Great Lakes Championship
- Mallards Explosive Offense and Strong Pitching Eliminates Rafters
- Mallards Put Rafters on Verge of Elimination