Eastern Conference Final's Kickoff Time Adjusted
Louisville City FC has received approval from the USL Championship to shift its kickoff time to 7:30 p.m. ET for Saturday's Eastern Conference Final against the Tampa Bay Rowdies.
Season ticket members are undergoing an opt-in process to secure their admission to the league's national semifinal. Remaining tickets will go on sale to the public at 10 a.m. Tuesday at LouCity.com/tickets or by calling (502) LOU-CITY, option 2.
This weekend's start time was initially billed as 7 p.m. to avoid any overlap with the respective Western Conference Final. Phoenix Rising FC is set to host El Paso Locomotive FC at 10:30 p.m. ET.
Both USL games Saturday will air nationally on ESPN+. Locally, LouCity-Tampa Bay can also be watched on WBKI/The CW, listened to on AM 790 WKRD and live streamed via the WDRB Now app.
LouCity hasn't lost since the calendar turned to August, continuing a run of 13 games unbeaten last weekend when defeating Saint Louis FC by a 2-0 score in the conference semifinal.
The Tampa Bay Rowdies defeated the Charleston Battery, 1-0, in their most-recent playoff game with the winner scored by super sub Lucky Mksona, a former LouCity forward.
Winners of Saturday's national semifinals will advance to the USL Cup Final - the USL's first game to air on ESPN - at 8:30 p.m. ET on Nov. 1.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 19, 2020
- USL Championship: Conference Final Matchups, Broadcast Times and Hosting Scenarios - USL
- Hartford Athletic: 5 Takeaways from the USL Championship Club's 2020 Season - Hartford Athletic
- Charlotte Independence and Heal Charlotte Team up to Host Second Community Clinic - Charlotte Independence
- Charlotte Independence Soccer Club Regional Alignment for Inaugural USL Academy League Set to be Announced - Charlotte Independence
- Match for a Cause Raises over $19,000 for Boys & Girls Clubs of Hartford - Hartford Athletic
- Eastern Conference Final's Kickoff Time Adjusted - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Louisville City FC Stories
- ECNL Launches Super Cup, a Robust 'First Team' Platform for Nation's Top Players
- Academy Partners with 91st Minute Training on Soccer-Specific Conditioning
- U.S. Youth International Watts Re-Ups with LouCity
- McCabe to Continue Unprecedented Run with LouCity
- Leading Scorer Lancaster Staying with LouCity on Multiyear Deal