Early Deficit Dooms Flash
HIDALGO, Texas - the RGV Flash fell behind early into their match and could not recover as the Dallas Sidekicks defeated them by the score of 7-3 Sunday night at State Farm Arena.
The Sidekicks used four goals in the first half to keep a distance from the Flash, as Ricardinho, Franck Mbemba, Renato Pereira, and Jamie Lovegrove were the goal scores.
The Flash responded with goal by Angel Hernandez, which would be his third of the season. Dallas would respond with a goal by Carlos Videla to keep the deficit at four in favor of the Sidekicks.
The Flash would score two more goals to end the third period and at the start of the fourth period. The goals would come from Jorge Duran and Hernandez, which gave him the brace.
The next game for the Flash is on Friday, November 30th at the Allen Event Center when they will take on the Dallas Sidekicks with kickoff at 7:30 pm.
RGV Flash season and individual tickets are on sale at the State Farm Arena box office or by calling the front office at (956) 843-6688.
The RGV Flash are members of the Professional Arena Soccer League Central Division, with 19 teams located across the United States.
• Discuss this story on the Professional Arena Soccer League message board...
Professional Arena Soccer League Stories from November 25, 2012
- Sidekicks Win Road Opener 7-3 at Rio Grande Valley - Dallas Sidekicks
- Early Deficit Dooms Flash - Rio Grande Valley Flash
- Harrisburg Earns First Win of Season - Harrisburg Heat
- Rampage Take First I-90 Showdown-Defeats Chicago 7-6 - Rockford Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rio Grande Valley Flash Stories
- La Fiera F.C Announce Season Schedule
- RGV La Fiera F.C Announce Division and Home Opener
- Flash Lose in Thriller
- Garcia Earns Second Team Nod
- 5 Star Flores as Flash Advance to Semifinal