Dylan Cooked Named Bauer Central Star of the Week
AUSTIN, MN - The North American Hockey League (NAHL) today announced the Divisional Stars of the Week presented by Bauer Hockey for the week ending December 3, 2023. The Divisional Stars of the Week is a weekly feature during the 2023-24 season that honors the top-performing players in each of the four NAHL divisions.
Forward Dylan Cook, 20, helped his team get back on track with a weekend home-and-home sweep of the North Iowa Bulls. The 6'0/190 lbs. native of Princeton, MN, posted four points (2 goals, 2 assists) in the two wins. On Friday, Cook had a goal and an assist in a 3-1 road win in Mason City. On Saturday, he posted another goal and an assist in a 5-4 shootout win. For the season, the UMass-Lowell commit is 3rd in team scoring with 22 points in 24 games played to date.
"Dylan played great for us this weekend and stepped up when we needed him to. We recently challenged him to be more consistent and he responded well. He is a very coachable kid that wants to win every night and we are looking forward to watching him follow this up Friday Night," said Bruins head coach Steve Howard.
The Bruins host the Minot Minotauros this weekend at Riverside Arena with Saturday Night being the team's Annual Teddy Bear Toss and another Post Game Skate with the Bruins. Tickets for both games this weekend are on sale now at AustinBruins.com or at our local ticket retailers of Hy-Vee, Games People Play, and Jim's Marketplace.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from December 4, 2023
- Dylan Cooked Named Bauer Central Star of the Week - Austin Bruins
- NAHL Announces Bauer Hockey Stars of the Week - NAHL
- NAHL Announces Monthly Player Awards for November - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Hat Tricks Split Weekend Series with Northeast - Danbury Jr. Hat Tricks
- Tristan Zarsky Announces Commitment to Brown University - Austin Bruins
- Weekend Recap vs Maine - New Jersey Titans
- First Ever Sled Hockey Tournament in New Mexico Comes to Outpost Ice Arenas Friday-Sunday, December 8-10, 2023 - New Mexico Ice Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Bruins Stories
- Bruins Partner with the Hormel Institute for Black and Gold Gala Benefiting Cancer Research
- Muir Earns Bauer Central Star of the Week Honors
- Liam Thrawl Rejoins RPI's Coaching Staff as the Director of Hockey Operations
- Trent Wiemken Announces Commitment to Bemidji State
- Bruins Announce Multi-Year Extension with Head Coach Steve Howard