DiCristofaro Named Sons of Hockey Star of the Week
Syracuse, NY - The Federal Hockey League announced today that Port Huron Prowlers goaltender Andy DiCristofaro has been selected as the Sons of Hockey Star of the Week for the period ending Mar. 13, 2016.
The 25-year-old was 3-0-0-1 with one shutouts, a goals-against average of 3.22 and a save percentage of 0.920 last week, helping the Prowlers towards three wins.
DiCristofaro recorded a shut out on Sunday in Danville after facing 46 shots.
A native of St. Claire Shores, MI, DiCristofaro leads the FHL in save percentage and sits second in the league for goals against average.
DiCristofaro has appeared in 27 games this season posting an overall record of 19-0-0-7 with one shutout, a 3.49 goals-against average and a save percentage of .914.
Images from this story
Port Huron Prowlers Goaltender Andy DiCristofaro
• Discuss this story on the Federal Hockey League message board...
Federal Hockey League Stories from March 15, 2016
- DiCristofaro Named Sons of Hockey Star of the Week - Port Huron Prowlers
- River Drivers Will Score Goals for Addiction Treatment - Berlin River Drivers
- Titans Announce First Round Playoff Tickets - Danbury Titans
- Demolition Finish Northeastern Trip 2-0-1 - Dayton Demolition
- Danbury Titans Remain Hot with Second Straight Weekend Sweep - Danbury Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.