Denver Cutthroats Partner with TicketsWest and National Western Complex
Denver - The Denver Cutthroats announce a partnership with TicketsWest and the National Western Complex for ticketing sales and service. Single game tickets go on sale Thursday, September 26 at 10:00 am.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with TicketsWest and the Denver Cutthroats as they launch their second season in Denver," said Kyle Baun, National Western Vice President of Ticket and Event Sales. "We look forward to providing a first-class box office experience for all Cutthroats fans."
With the partnership, fans get lower fees and more options for purchasing. Starting on September 26, Cutthroats tickets are available online at DenverCutthroats.com, over the phone at 303.297.1166 (select option 1), in person at the National Western Box Office and at more than 140 King Soopers and City Market locations in Colorado. Military personnel can purchase discounted Cutthroats tickets on all Front Range Military Bases through the ITT Office.
"Based on fan feedback, we have negotiated lower fees for the customer through our new relationship with TicketsWest and National Western," said Ben Rifkin, President and General Manager of the Denver Cutthroats. "Last year the fee was $5 per ticket, this year the fee is $3 per ticket, and we also have an option for fans to buy tickets without fees." Fans can avoid paying Customer Convenience Charges by purchasing tickets in person next door to the Denver Coliseum at the National Western Box Office located at 4655 Humboldt Street, Denver, CO, 80216. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Tickets will be available for purchase on game days at the Denver Coliseum starting at 9:00 am.
"We are absolutely excited about our new business partnership with the Denver Cutthroats," said TicketsWest President Jack Lucas. "Because of our strong business to business partnership, we have been able to bring to the consumer lower per ticket fees, a strong retail outlet through the King Soopers network, and a robust ticketing system that provides the Cutthroats all of the products and services needed to build a strong fan base."
Season, mini-plan, flex, fundraising, and group tickets are currently available from the Cutthroats office at 303.295.3474 or by emailing ticke[email protected]
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from September 16, 2013
- Rush Bolster Both Ends of Ice with Signing of Eric Giosa & Ryan Palmer - Rapid City Rush
- Denver Cutthroats Partner with TicketsWest and National Western Complex - Denver Cutthroats
- Mallards Sign Rugged Forward Lane - Quad City Mallards
- Rapid City Rush Gear up for 2013 Golf Tournament at Red Rock Set for October 5th - Rapid City Rush
- Sundogs Resign Goaltender David Brown - Arizona Sundogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Cutthroats Stories
- Veteran Defenseman Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Former Open Tryout Participant Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Denver Cutthroats Hold Third Annual Open Tryouts
- Denver Cutthroats Add Two More to 2014-15 Roster
- Two Veterans Add Depth to Cutthroats 2014-15 Roster