D-Fenders Reacquire Justin Harper
EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles D-Fenders have reacquired forward Justin Harper following the completion of his 10-day contract with the Philadelphia 76ers, it was announced today.
Harper (6-10, 225) appeared in three games after signing with the Sixers on March 3, averaging 4.0 points and 2.0 rebounds in 10.3 minutes per contest. In 37 games (all starts) with the D-Fenders this season, the two-time NBA D-League All-Star has averaged 16.2 points, 7.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists. Additionally, Harper is shooting 49.1 percent from the field this season, including a 40.1 clip from three-point range.
Harper and the D-Fenders will be back on the court against the Iowa Energy at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 15, at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 13, 2017
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Deyonta Davis From Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Santa Cruz's Phil Pressey Named NBA Development League - Santa Cruz Warriors
- D-Fenders Reacquire Justin Harper - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Denver Nuggets Recall Malik Beasley from Sioux Falls - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Silas Fuels Suns' 24-Point Comeback Win over Skyforce - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.