Denver Nuggets Recall Malik Beasley from Sioux Falls
The Denver Nuggets have recalled rookie guard Malik Beasley from the Sioux Falls Skyforce of the NBA Development League, General Manager and Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Tim Connelly announced today.
In this latest stint, Beasley appeared in two games for the Skyforce and averaged 18.0 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 33.5 minutes per game. He scored a D-League career-high 23 points to go with 10 rebounds and three steals in a win over the Oklahoma City Blue on Feb. 22. Overall this season Beasley has appeared in 12 games for the Skyforce, averaging 17.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.30 steals in 30.7 minutes per game.
Beasley will be with the team for its home game against the Los Angeles Lakers tonight.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 13, 2017
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Deyonta Davis From Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- Santa Cruz's Phil Pressey Named NBA Development League - Santa Cruz Warriors
- D-Fenders Reacquire Justin Harper - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Denver Nuggets Recall Malik Beasley from Sioux Falls - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Silas Fuels Suns' 24-Point Comeback Win over Skyforce - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.