Coyotes to Hold Prospect Development Camp July 4-8 at Gila River Arena
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes will hold their prospect development camp July 4-8 with on-ice sessions starting Monday, July 4, at Gila River Arena.
On-ice sessions are set for 2:00-4:30 p.m. on July 4, 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. on July 5, 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. on July 7 and 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. on July 8. The players will participate in an intrasquad game on July 8 at 7:00 p.m. The practices and game are free and open to the public.
Among the top prospects expected to attend the camp include 2016 draft choices Clayton Keller, Jakob Chychrun, Cam Dineen, Patrick Kudla and Dean Stewart as well as former first round draft choices Dylan Strome (2015), Nick Merkley (2015) and Brendan Perlini (2014). In addition, prospects including forwards Christian Dvorak, Ryan MacInnis, Christian Fischer, Michael Bunting and Conor Garland as well as defensemen Kyle Wood, Dysin Mayo, Kyle Capobianco and Connor Clifton and goaltenders Marek Langhamer and Adin Hill will attend.
The camp will provide players with NHL coaching and instruction in both on and off-ice workout sessions. Players will be available to the media following their on-ice training sessions.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from June 29, 2016
- B-Sens Release Guaranteed Home Dates for 2016-17 Season - Binghamton Senators
- Amerks' Kent Weisbeck Honored by Professional Hockey Athletic Trainers Society - Rochester Americans
- Coyotes to Hold Prospect Development Camp July 4-8 at Gila River Arena - Tucson Roadrunners
- Craig Berube Hired as Chicago Wolves Head Coach - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.