Cottonmouths Make Roster Moves
The Columbus Cottonmouths announced today that defenseman Jeff Moor has been placed on team suspension, indefinitely. The suspension is effective immediately and he will not be in action when the Snakes host the Jacksonville Barracudas tonight at 7:30.
Moor is in his first season with the Cottonmouths. In 31 games, he has picked up two goals, seven assists and 169 penalty minutes.
In other roster moves, Daryl Moor will be a healthy scratch for tonight's game, and defenseman Tom Wilson has been released from his five-game tryout.
The Snakes currently hold a three-point lead in the SPHL standings and have clinched a spot in the playoffs. The first-place Cottonmouths host sixth-place Jacksonville tonight, and will welcome the Richmond Renegades Saturday, March 3, at the Snake Pit.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from March 2, 2007
- Cottonmouths Make Roster Moves - Columbus Cottonmouths
- Frank Visits School - Twin City Cyclones
- Cyclones Host Ice Bears, Jersey Auction, March 2 - Twin City Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Cottonmouths Stories
- Columbus River Dragons Unveil Training Camp Roster
- Columbus River Dragons Partner with LiveSource for Merchandise Auctions this Season
- Cottonmouths Announce Roster for January 27 and 28
- Cottonmouths Announce Roster for January 27
- Cottonmouths Announce New Co-Coach, Orrin Hergott