Cook Re-Signs with Admirals
Norfolk, VA - The Norfolk Admirals, ECHL affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, have added another forward signing Max Cook.
Heading into his fifth professional season, Cook made his ECHL debut with the Admirals last year appearing in 30 games while recording 14 points (4g, 10a).
"I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to come back and play in Norfolk again next season," said Cook. "I could not pass up the opportunity to come back and start the new season with the focus on getting better and winning games."
The Frankfort, IL native joined the Admirals in November after beginning the season with the Fayetteville Marksmen of the SPHL. Cook spent three full seasons in the SPHL skating in 134 games in which he knotted 61 points (21g, 40a). The forward made his professional debut in the 2014-15 season after a four-year college career at Miami University.
Norfolk will open the 2018-19 season on October 13 at home against the Wheeling Nailers. Full and partial season tickets are now available by visiting NorfolkAdmirals.com or calling the Admirals office at (757) 640-1212.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 5, 2018
- Steelheads Agree to Terms with Goaltender Tomas Sholl - Idaho Steelheads
- D Nick Neville Signs ECHL Deal with Royals - Reading Royals
- Bauer Returns to Wichita for Second Season - Wichita Thunder
- Johnny McInnis, Kevin Dufour Agree to Terms with Fuel - Indy Fuel
- Skilled Rookie Ammirato Signs with Oilers - Tulsa Oilers
- Cook Re-Signs with Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.