Comets Announce Game 6 & 7 Tickets on Sale Tuesday
Utica Comets President Robert Esche has announced that Game 6 and 7 playoff tickets for the 2015 Calder Cup Playoffs' Conference Semifinals will go on sale Tuesday, May 12 at 10am.
To ensure local Comets fans can get first chance to purchase tickets, individual tickets will be available to the general public starting at 10a.m. on May 12, exclusively at The Utica Memorial Auditorium box office. Tickets will only be sold at the Labatt Blue Box Office (facing Cornelia St.). Tickets will be sold online and over the phone through Ticketmaster starting at 12 p.m. No tickets will be sold over the phone through the Comets office of The AUD's Box Office.
Game 6 is scheduled for Monday, May 18th, at the Utica Memorial Auditorium. Game 7 is scheduled for Wednesday, May 20th, both games are scheduled for a 7pm puck drop. In the event of either game not being played, individual tickets purchased through TicketMaster.com are eligible for a full refund on the card used to buy tickets. Tickets bought at The AUD's Box Office for Game 6 will be valid for use to Game 1 of the third round if the Comets advance, or a 2015-16 regular season ticket in case of the Comets being eliminated. Tickets bought for Game 7 at The AUD Box Office will be valid for Game 2 of the third round if the Comets advance, or a 2015-16 regular season ticket in case of the Comets being eliminated. Tickets bought at The AUD's Box Office are not eligible for a monetary refund.
Playoff ticket pricing for Games 6 and 7 will be as follows:
Glass : $30
Upper Mezzanine: $22.50
The Conference Semifinals, and the Conference Finals are a best-of-seven series. Teams are reseeded according to the same criteria as the Conference Quarterfinals, with division leaders seeded first, and granted home ice advantage, while remaining teams will be seeded in order of regular season points.
The Calder Cup Finals are also a best-of-seven series, with home ice determined by the higher number of points in the final standings at the end of the Schedule of Championship Games.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 11, 2015
- Comets Regain Home Ice Advantage with 3-2 Win - Utica Comets
- Penguins Drop Game 4 to Monarchs, 5-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Wolf Pack Pushes past Hershey 3-1 to Knot Series - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Weal Leads Monarchs to 5-2 Win in Game 4 - Manchester Monarchs
- Comets Announce Game 6 & 7 Tickets on Sale Tuesday - Utica Comets
- Rockford Drops First Two in Grand Rapids - Rockford IceHogs
- Syracuse Crunch Release Six Guaranteed Home Dates for 2015-16 Season - Syracuse Crunch
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Rally Towel Giveaway Set for Games 3 and 4 - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.