Colorado Ice Offer Free Tickets For Next Home Game At Budweiser Events Center, May 2 At 7 P.M.
FORT COLLINS, CO - The Colorado ICE are offering a "Buy One, Get One Free" ticket deal for their upcoming home game on Saturday, May 2 at 7 p.m. at the Budweiser Events Center against the Omaha Beef.
"We realize that the economy is not allowing everyone to get out and enjoy entertainment with the whole family," said John Cunningham, Owner of the Colorado ICE. "We want to offer the absolute best deal possible to give those that might have been hit by the hard times a chance to enjoy high quality, professional sports."
For every ICE ticket purchased for the May 2 game, fans will receive one free ticket. Good for all pricing levels. Valid only for May 2 ICE tickets purchased after April 25th. Not valid for season tickets. Buy one, get one free tickets priced at $15, $18, $20, $23, $30 and $35 are available at 970-472-0128.
The Colorado ICE will be honoring those who have served in the armed forces and will have special, in-game military-themed promotions at the May 2 game for "Military Appreciation Night".
The Colorado ICE are members of the Indoor Football League (IFL). All home games are played at the Budweiser Events Center in Loveland, Colorado. Single and group tickets for the 2009 season are now available at the Colorado ICE headquarters by calling (970) 472-0128. Season ticket packages start at just $120 per seat and include all parking, ticketing, and facility fees.
2009 ICE Remaining Home Schedule:
Sat. May 2 vs. Omaha Beef
Sat. May 9 vs. Fairbanks Grizzlies
Sat. June 6 vs. Alaska Wild
Sat. June 13 vs. El Paso Generals
All home games start at 7 p.m. (local MTN time). Additional information on the Colorado ICE can be found at TheColoradoIce.com.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from April 27, 2009
- Ruff Riders Dominate San Angelo To Win Second Straight, 59-20 - Abilene Ruff Riders
- Generals To Hold News Conference - El Paso Generals
- Maurice Jackson Resigns With Raiders - Rochester Raiders
- Generals Defense Shut-Downs The Hammerheads, 68-16 - El Paso Generals
- Colorado Ice Offer Free Tickets For Next Home Game At Budweiser Events Center, May 2 At 7 P.M. - Colorado Crush
- Roughnecks Unable To Hold Second Half Lead, Omaha Defeats Odessa, 70-58 - West Texas Roughnecks
- Ice Defeat Wild 38-19 - Colorado Crush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.