CHL Suspends Tulsa's Kyle Bochek
March 22, 2014 - Central Hockey League (CHL) News Release
GLENDALE, AZ (March 22, 2014) - The Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that Tulsa Oilers forward Kyle Bochek has been suspended for one (1) game and as a result will miss Saturday's game at Wichita.
Bochek's suspension comes from a cross checking/roughing infraction in Friday's game versus Wichita and as a request for review, was viewed to be an unnecessary and dangerous and a blow to the head of an opponent.
As is the case with any player suspension in the CHL, the penalized team (Oilers) will have to play a man short while the player is suspended.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 22, 2014
- Boron Records First 30-Win Season In Career Helping Rush Clinch Home-Ice - Rapid City Rush
- Mallards Fall to Mavericks But Clinch Playoff Berth - Quad City Mallards
- Oilers Silence Thunder with Three-Goal Third Period - Tulsa Oilers
- Chill Fall to Allen 5-4 - St. Charles Chill
- Big Third Period Leads to 5-4 Win over St. Charles - Allen Americans
- CHL Suspends Tulsa's Kyle Bochek - CHL
- Americans Host St Charles on Military Appreciation Night in Allen - Allen Americans
- Two Four-Point Nights Power Rush Past Beast - Rapid City Rush
- Sundogs Drop Game against Cutthroats - Arizona Sundogs
- Denver Cutthroats Prevail in One Period - Denver Cutthroats
- Late Rally Falls Short as Oilers Stumble on Home Ice - Tulsa Oilers
- Thunder Powers Past Tulsa with 3-2 Win - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.