CHI Memorial Stadium to Host Sunday Social Taste Testing for 2021 Menu Items
On November 1, 2020, at 1 pm, the Chattanooga Red Wolves will be hosting their first-ever "Sunday Social" which will include a free food tasting of CHI Memorial Stadium's potential 2021 concession items, a happy hour, and several giveaways. Fans are encouraged to arrive by 1pm and the taste testing will begin shortly thereafter.
"We're turning the stadium into an outdoor restaurant for the afternoon. It's an exciting opportunity to get input from our fans on our potential concession items for 2021" Says President Sean McDaniel. "Going into the offseason, we want to have a greater understanding of what our fans would like to have on the menu for the 2021 season so that we could best serve them and create an incomparable fan experience."
Fans will be able to enjoy a Sunday afternoon with friends and family at CHI Memorial Stadium and help influence the concession items available at CHI Memorial Stadium in 2021. Admission, parking and food will all be free for everyone who comes as long as supplies last. COVID-19 precautionary measures will be taken and groups will be seated at socially distanced tables at the entrance of the stadium. In addition to the free food, there will be giveaway opportunities and Happy Hour beer pricing with $2 Domestics and $4 Crafts available for purchase.
"Our goal for food and beverage at CHI Memorial Stadium is to create a menu that is in tune with the new trends and dietary preferences and needs, while still maintaining the nostalgic stadium food experience at the same time," says CHI Memorial Stadium Food and Beverage Director Bradleigh Dunn. "We want to invite our fans out to get to taste what we have in mind, while also being able to offer their input & opinions to help better the menu so that we can provide the best fan experience possible on game days."
As fans partake in the many activities around the stadium, the Chattanooga Red Wolves will have their ticket team made available so if there are any questions about 2021, they will be properly equipped to handle those questions. Please come and make yourself at home as you dine in at The Den. Follow the clubs social media @chattredwolves for up to date information about upcoming events, new merchandise sales, and daily content.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from October 26, 2020
- Union Omaha Present Jersey Sale Donations to Nebraska Medicine and Chi Health During Final Home Match - Union Omaha
- USL Statement: COVID-19 Test Results - October 26, 2020 - USL1
- Forward Madison FC Announces Leadership Change - Forward Madison FC
- CHI Memorial Stadium to Host Sunday Social Taste Testing for 2021 Menu Items - Chattanooga Red Wolves SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Stories
- Chattanooga Signs Colombian Forward Juan Galindrez
- CHI Memorial Stadium to Feature Region's Largest Video Jumbotron Display
- Chattanooga Red Wolves Foundation Sponsors Urban League's Fireside Chats
- Chattanooga Signs Former USL Championship Forward Rafa Mentzingen
- Former USL Championship and 2019 Loanee Daniel Navarro Signs with Chattanooga