Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Acquire El Paso Locomotive FC's Daniel Navarro on Short-Term Loan
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Chattanooga Red Wolves SC has acquired defender Daniel Navarro from El Paso Locomotive FC on a short-term loan, pending league and federation approval.
Navarro will be available to the Red Wolves for the team's next three matches, beginning Saturday, June 8 on the road against South Georgia Tormenta FC and concluding with the team's home match against Greenville Triumph SC on Saturday, June 22. There is an option to extend Navarro's loan after the three matches.
Navarro comes to the Red Wolves from USL Championship side El Paso Locomotive FC. Navarro has previously rostered with SC Paulo and Campeonato Gaucho in Brazil.
Chattanooga Red Wolves SC begins a two-game road trip on Saturday, June 8 as the team travels to Statesboro, Georgia to take on South Georgia Tormenta FC. The match marks the second of three meetings between the clubs and kicks off at 8 p.m. ET at Erk Russell Park. Fans can stream the action live on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from June 7, 2019
- Orlando City B Secures Third Win at Home with 2-1 Victory over Madison - Orlando City B
- Forward Madison's Late Comeback Not Enough in Loss to Orlando City B - Forward Madison FC
- Forward Madison's Don Smart Nominated for Player of the Month Award - Forward Madison FC
- Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Acquire El Paso Locomotive FC's Daniel Navarro on Short-Term Loan - Chattanooga Red Wolves
- Kickers Make the Trek to Tucson Saturday - Richmond Kickers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chattanooga Red Wolves Stories
- Tormenta, Chattanooga Game Rescheduled
- Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Acquire El Paso Locomotive FC's Daniel Navarro on Short-Term Loan
- Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Inks Abdoulaye Cisse USL League One Team
- Chattanooga Red Wolves SC Inks Alexi Jaimes to USL League One Team
- Chattanooga Red Wolves Investing $125 Million in East Ridge for Stadium, Mixed-Use Development