Chase Hartje Named February's Player of the Month Presented by Jewels on Ninth
Cranbrook, B.C. - ICE defenceman Chase Hartje has been named the Player of the Month presented by Jewels on Ninth for February 2019.
Hartje recorded five points (0G, 5A) in 10 games throughout February. He registered points in five of the 10 games, including points in four-consecutive games from February 8-18.
Since being acquired from the Brandon Wheat Kings in early January, Hartje has been a key contributor on the ICE blue line. In 20 games with the ICE, the Bemidji, Minnesota native has one goal and 11 points.
Heading into Tuesday's game, Hartje is second amongst ICE defencemen in points with 23 and first in assists with 18.
Congratulations to ICE defenceman Chase Hartje, who has been named the Player of the Month for February 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2019
- Liwiski Suspended - Kelowna Rockets
- Raiders, Silvertips Hold Steady in Kia CHL Top 10 Rankings - WHL
- Kamloops Blazers Sign Alex Kilba to a One-Day Contract - Kamloops Blazers
- Game 63 vs Calgary - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Calgary Hitmen Game Preview - Wednesday, March 6 at Medicine Hat - Calgary Hitmen
- Patera, Wheat Kings Blank Ice - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Tips Spring to First behind 3-1 Victory - Everett Silvertips
- Tanya Shea Named February's Community Member of the Month Presented by Spring Honda - Kootenay Ice
- Chase Hartje Named February's Player of the Month Presented by Jewels on Ninth - Kootenay Ice
- Wheat Kings Blank ICE 7-0 - Kootenay Ice
- Blades Secure Home Ice with Fifth Straight Win - Saskatoon Blades
- Everett Stops Streaking Spokane - Spokane Chiefs
- Broncos Shutout in Prince Albert - Swift Current Broncos
- Raiders Clinch Scotty Munro Memorial Trophy With Shutout Win - Prince Albert Raiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.