Charlotte Independence Announce Time Change for Final Home Match
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Independence announced today that kickoff for their final home match of the season vs. Loudoun United FC has been moved up to 5:30 PM (ET). The match, which was originally scheduled to start at 7:00 PM (ET), will still take place on Wednesday, October 27 at American Legion Memorial Stadium as the club's Kick-Or-Treat and Fan Appreciation Night. All kids who wear their Halloween costume to the game will receive free entry with the purchase of an adult ticket. Stick around for the final whistle and the Charlotte Independence players will pass out candy after the match. Click here for tickets.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 11, 2021
- Match Preview: Republic FC vs. LA Galaxy II - Sacramento Republic FC
- Write Your Roots at Laney on 10/16 - Oakland Roots
- SKC II to Host Atlanta in Wednesday Home Finale - Sporting Kansas City II
- Only Two Home Games Left in the 2021 Season - Oakland Roots
- Charlotte Independence Announce Time Change for Final Home Match - Charlotte Independence
- Lights FC to Hold 1st Annual Cornhole Tournament this Saturday - Las Vegas Lights FC
- LouCity Removes Interim Tag, Appoints Cruz as Head Coach - Louisville City FC
- Greens Draw Austin Bold 1-1 - OKC Energy FC
- San Antonio FC Scores Four Goals in Impressive Home Victory over Memphis 901 FC - San Antonio FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Independence Stories
- Charlotte Independence Postseason Journey Ends in Louisville
- Semifinal Screenings at Devil's Logic Brewing and Hooligans on Elizabeth
- Charlotte's Mike Jeffries Voted Championship's Coach of the Month
- Charlotte Independence Make Charitable Donation to the Novant Health Cancer Institute Buddy Kemp Support Center
- Charlotte Independence Claim First Playoff Win in Franchise History