Central Illinois Flying Aces Announce Temporary Withdrawal from USHL for 2019-2020 Season
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - The Central Illinois Flying Aces announce that it has applied for and received approval for a 1-year temporary withdrawal from play for the upcoming 2019-2020 season. The agreement was reached between the Flying Aces and the USHL.
The Flying Aces' current 5-year lease to play in Grossinger Motors Arena ends at the close of this current playing season. The team has fulfilled all the terms of the lease and commits to ensure all vendors continue to be paid in full for all services provided.
The team's ownership, CSH International, Inc., based out of Everett Washington, will continue to evaluate opportunities to see the team to resume play in the 2020-2021 season.
With 15 games left in the regular season, the Flying Aces host six of these at home. A play-off berth remains a focus of the Flying Aces and look forward to the continued support of the community as they push to achieve this important team objective.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from February 28, 2019
- USHL Issues Statement on the Central Illinois Flying Aces - USHL
- Central Illinois Flying Aces Announce Temporary Withdrawal from USHL for 2019-2020 Season - Central Illinois Flying Aces
- Stampede Players to Appear at Buffalo Wild Wings on Monday - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Bohlsen Commits to UNO - Fargo Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.