Cavs Host Last Two Home Games of the Season
LAWTON, Okla. - The Lawton- Fort Sill Cavalry will be having its last two home games of the 2011 regular season this Friday and Sunday at the Great Plains Coliseum.
The Cavs will face the Rochester RazorSharks Friday night at 7:05 pm for the fourth time this season- the Cavs defeated the Sharks twice already and lost once.
Friday's game is "Sign Night"- fans will be able to bring decorated posters in the Coliseum and the fan with the best sign will win a free Cavs t-shirt.
The Cavs will face the Quebec Kebs Sunday at 2:35 pm- the Cavs played them only once this season and lost 88-97.
Sunday's game is themed "Letter Jacket Night" and will be dedicated to the kids- the school with the most letterman jacket representation will receive a $100 donation for its athletic department.
For more information about Cavs basketball please call 580.353.CAVS (2287) or visit our website at www.lfscavs.com. Go Cavs Crazy!
• Discuss this story on the Premier Basketball League message board...
Premier Basketball League Stories from March 17, 2011
- Rochester RazorSharks at Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry Game Preview - Rochester RazorSharks
- Mill Rats Slip Past Rainmen - Halifax Rainmen
- Cavs Host Last Two Home Games of the Season - Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry Stories
- Cavs Defeat Number 2 Kebs, 97-95
- Cavs Bite Razorsharks Back With A Vengeance, 85-80
- Cavs Host Last Two Home Games of the Season
- Cavs Fall Short to the Sharks
- Cavs Beat Stallions for Fourth Time