Cavs Fall Short to the Sharks
LAWTON, Okla. - The Cavs lost to the Rochester RazorSharks last night in a close game with a final score of 93-91.
The Cavs and RazorSharks were tied 91-91 in the 4th quarter with just 3.9 seconds and were planning to go into overtime when Sharks forward Eric Walton dunked the ball, giving the Sharks a two-point lead and the win.
The Cavs leading scorer for the game was Eddie Smith with 20 points and the Sharks leading scorer was Jared Carter with 19 points.
The Cavs remain number 1 despite the loss with a record of 12-2, with losses against the Quebec Kebs and the Rochester RazorSharks.
The next Cavs game is March 11 at home versus the Halifax Rainmen at 7:05 pm in the Great Plains Coliseum.
For more information about Cavs basketball please call 580.353.CAVS (2287) or visit our website at www.lfscavs.com. Go Cavs Crazy!
• Discuss this story on the Premier Basketball League message board...
Premier Basketball League Stories from March 6, 2011
- Mill Rats Give Kentucky the Blues - Saint John Riptide
- Cavs Fall Short to the Sharks - Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry
- Executed to Perfection at Finish - Rochester RazorSharks
- Game Day: Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry at at Rochester RazorSharks - Rochester RazorSharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry Stories
- Cavs Defeat Number 2 Kebs, 97-95
- Cavs Bite Razorsharks Back With A Vengeance, 85-80
- Cavs Host Last Two Home Games of the Season
- Cavs Fall Short to the Sharks
- Cavs Beat Stallions for Fourth Time