Cavs Bite Razorsharks Back With A Vengeance, 85-80
LAWTON, Okla. - The Lawton-Fort Sill Cavs defeated the Rochester RazorSharks with a final score of 85-80, after losing to them on the road just last Sunday. The score was back and forth the entire game- the Sharks were in the lead at the end of the 1st quarter 27-22 and the 2nd quarter 43-41. The Cavs gained more momentum in the second half, with 12 offensive rebounds and 11 free throws out of the 14 attempted. The Cavs finished the game with 12 assists, 14 offensive rebounds and 23 good free throws out of the 29 attempted. The Sharks trailed behind with 10 assists, 7 offensive rebounds and 22 good free throws out of the 29 attempted. Cavs forward Elvin Mims was the leading scorer with 20 points, 5 rebounds and 9-16 in field goals. Mims was also 2-2 at the free throw line. The Cavs remain number 1 in the PBL with a record of 15-2 and the RazorSharks remain number 3 with a record of 10-8. The next Cavs game is this Sunday, March 20 at 2:35 pm in the Coliseum against the number 2 Quebec Kebs. This is the Cavalry's last home game of the 2011 regular season and it is also "Letter Jacket Night"- the school with the most representation of letterman jackets will receive a $100 donation for its athletic department. For more information about Cavs basketball please call 580.353.CAVS (2287) or visit our website at www.lfscavs.com. Go Cavs Crazy!
• Discuss this story on the Premier Basketball League message board...
Premier Basketball League Stories from March 18, 2011
- Cavs Bite Razorsharks Back With A Vengeance, 85-80 - Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry
- Sharks Fall Short at Lawton - Rochester RazorSharks
- Kebs down Rainmen - Halifax Rainmen
- Mill Rats Erase 14 Point Fourth Quarter Deficit in Critical Win - Saint John Riptide
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry Stories
- Cavs Defeat Number 2 Kebs, 97-95
- Cavs Bite Razorsharks Back With A Vengeance, 85-80
- Cavs Host Last Two Home Games of the Season
- Cavs Fall Short to the Sharks
- Cavs Beat Stallions for Fourth Time