Canucks Sign Defenseman Guillaume Brisebois to a One-Year, Two Way Contract
Vancouver Canucks General Manager Jim Benning announced today that the club has signed defenseman Guillaume Brisebois to a one-year, two-way contract.
Brisebois, 23, posted 15 points (4-11-15) and 37 penalty minutes in 48 games last season with the Utica Comets. The Longueuil, Quebec native made his NHL debut in 2018.19, appearing in eight games with the Canucks.
On the international stage, Brisebois won a bronze medal with team Canada at the IIHF World U18 Championship. Brisebois was originally selected by the Vancouver Canucks in the third round, 66th overall, in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 30, 2020
- 2020-21 Start Date Moved Back to February 5 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Canucks Sign Defenseman Guillaume Brisebois to a One-Year, Two Way Contract - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Utica Comets Stories
- Comets Keep Turkey Delivery an Annual Tradition
- MASL November Update
- Comets and Adirondack Bank Center to Host CNY Veteran's Outreach Center Food Donation Event
- Canucks Sign Defenseman Guillaume Brisebois to a One-Year, Two Way Contract
- Canucks Sign Center Jayce Hawryluk to a One-Year, Two-Way Contract