Burke Named Honorary Coach
Wide receiver Dennis Burke has been named honorary assistant coach by general manager Lawrence Vaughn. Dennis suffered a season ending shoulder injury last week against the Tri-Cities Fever.
Prior to the injury, Dennis was the Gators' leading receiver catching 16 passes for 208 yards and two touchdowns. He averaged 52 yards per game. Dennis was the team's third leading scorer with 16 points.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from April 20, 2006
- ThunderBolts Team Up With Wayne Gandy - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Game Preview: Dayton Bulldogs vs. The Rapid City Flying Aces - Dayton Bulldogs
- Week Seven NIFL Preview - NIFL
- Burke Named Honorary Coach - Twin City Gators
- Gators Prepare for Arkansas Stars - Twin City Gators
- Rage Ready for Saturday Night Showdown in Cincinnati - RiverCity Rage
- Tennessee Prepared to Battle Thunderbolts - Tennessee River Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.