Bucks Start Road Trip Friday
TULSA, OK- The Laredo Bucks of the Central Hockey League start a season-high four-game road trip Friday night when they travel to take on the Tulsa Oilers at the BOK Center. Game time is 7:35pm.
Friday January 21, 2011: (Game 36, Road Game 16)
Laredo (13-16-6, 32pts) at Tulsa (19-18-1, 39pts), 7:35pm, BOK Center
Radio: Imagen 94.1-FM (pre-game show 7:15pm)
Online Radio: www.laredobucks.com, OR www.rmx.com.mx, OR http://www.ustream.tv/user/LaredoBucks
TV: CHL-TV (http://chltv.neulion.com/chltv/ )
Live Stats: www.pointstreak.com
All-time series (Regular season): Seventh meeting: Bucks 5-1 vs. Oilers
2010-11: First meeting
Last meeting: 12/27/09: TUL 5, @LAR 4
Starting Friday night the Bucks will play eight of their next nine games on the road, a stretch that includes two separate four-game road trips. Laredo enters Friday's game on a two-game winless streak (0-1-1) after falling at home in overtime to Rio Grande Valley Tuesday night 3-2 playing with just 14 skaters.
The Bucks currently sit one-point back of Rio Grande Valley for the final playoff spot in the Berry Conference and are four points back of seventh and seven points back of a three-way tie for fourth. Laredo has played the second-least amount of games in the conference (35).
The Bucks return to Tulsa Friday night for the first time in nearly six years. Laredo is 2-0 all-time in Tulsa and have not played in Tulsa since March
4, 2005 when they beat the Oilers 7-3.
The Oilers enter Friday's game in a three-way tie for fourth place in the Berry Conference and have won three of their last four games.
The Bucks continue their four-game in five nights stretch Saturday at Bossier-Shreveport. Game time is 7:05pm.
BUCKS WATCH PARTY SUNDAY AT HAL'S
The Bucks will hold a road watch party on Sunday (Jan. 23rd) at Hal's Landing when the Bucks are in Wichita at 5:05pm.
The party will start at 4:45pm and Hal's will show the game on a big screen as well as offer happy hour drink specials. Bucks staff members will be on hand to give out special prizes.
The Bucks will be in Wichita playing the third game of a four-game road trip.
Sunday's game at Wichita will not be aired on the radio (Imagen 94.1-FM) due to the AFC Championship game.
FREE BUCKS YOUTH JERSEY GIVEAWAY JAN 28th
Friday January 28th, for the first time in over five years, the Bucks will give away FREE BUCKS YOUTH JERSEYS when they host Allen at Laredo Energy Arena. The first 1,000 kids 12 and under will receive a FREE BUCKS YOUTH JERSEY! Call 718- BUCK (2825), go to www.ticketmaster.com, or stop by the LEA box office to order.
PUCKS FOR AUTISM FEB. 12th
Saturday February 12th the Bucks will host their first-ever Pucks for Autism night when Laredo hosts Bossier-Shreveport at Laredo Energy Arena. If the game sells out the Bucks will donate $10,000 to FFASAA (Families for autism support and awareness). Call 718- BUCK (2825), go to www.ticketmaster.com, or stop by the LEA box office to order. Tickets are also available through FFASAA. Tickets are also available through FFASAA for just $12 (best available seating). Call Ramon Orduno at 763-6044 or e-mail him at Rorduno@stx.rr.com .
2010-11 BUCKS SEASON TICKETS
Contact your personal Bucks representative or call 718-BUCK (2825) today to get your 2010-11 Bucks season tickets!
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from January 20, 2011
- Mudbugs Drop First-Ever Meeting with Gems - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Gems Win Big Over Mudbugs, 5-3 - Dayton Gems
- Americans Game Vs Killer Bees Postponed - Allen Americans
- CHL Friday's Allen/RGV Game Postponed - CHL
- Killer Bees Game Against Allen Postponed - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Rush Set for Final Home Games Before Stock Show; Tickets Still Available for Rush Vs. IceMen - Rapid City Rush
- RiverKings Ready for 8th Face off Field Trip - Mississippi RiverKings
- Rush Help Raise Over $4,700 for Special Olympics - Rapid City Rush
- Bucks Start Road Trip Friday - Laredo Bucks
- PrairieThunder Weekend Preview - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Brahmas Look to Continue Win Streak - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Mallards Game at Bloomington Originally Set for March 18 Moved to February 1 - Quad City Mallards
- Jacks Comeback Falls Short, 5-3, in Arizona - Odessa Jackalopes
- Sundogs Win Third Straight at Home, Down Jackalopes, 5-3 - Arizona Sundogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.