Brown Bears Back in Win Column with Crucial Victory
Max Helgeson grabbed a goal and an assist as the Kenai River Brown Bears scored a 3-2 win over the Amarillo Bulls. Max Osborne and Logan Ritchie also scored for the Brown Bears. Adam Szubert and Zach Krajnik each tallied a pair of assists for Kenai River. Niclas Puikkonen and Ty Black got on the scoresheet for Amarillo. Landon Pavlisin made 32 saves in the win for Kenai River while Charlie Glockner took the loss, he stopped 37 shots for the Bulls.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from March 7, 2020
- First Step - Minot Minotauros
- Titans Hold on Late as Rebels Fall 2-1 - Jamestown Rebels
- IceRays Win 5-0 at New Mexico Saturday - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bruins Complete Sweep of Steel, Take Saturday's Game 4-3 - Austin Bruins
- Tomahawks Edge Black Bears - Maryland Black Bears
- Pilots Drop Overtime Affair with Jackalopes - Topeka Pilots
- Wings Give up 4 Unanswered and Fall Friday at Bismarck - Aberdeen Wings
- Rebels Upend Titans 5-3 - New Jersey Titans
- Brown Bears Back in Win Column with Crucial Victory - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Bulls Fall Short in Comeback Push against Brown Bears - Amarillo Bulls
- Jackalopes Comeback 3-2 in Overtime to Open Shriner's Weekend - Odessa Jackalopes
- IceRays Tie Game in Third But Fall 4-3 at New Mexico - Corpus Christi IceRays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.