Boulders Leave Canada with a Win
The Rockland Boulders (24-30) wrapped up their seven game Canadian road trip on a strong note with a 10-4 win over the Ottawa Champions (25-29). The win ensured that the Boulders left Ottawa with a series win, taking two out of three against the Champions.
Blake Grant-Parks was the offensive star for Rockland, going 4 for 4 with a pair of runs scored and two RBI's. Matt Oberste also had a solid day at the dish for the Boulders, launching his sixth homer of the season as part of a day where he went 2 for 4 with two RBI's. Starter J.D. Busfield overcame some early trouble for Rockland, going seven innings and allowing just three runs to improve to 5-1 on the year.
The Boulders are off tomorrow before returning to Palisades Credit Union Park on Friday to kick off an 11-game home stand. First up is a matchup with the Sussex County Miners, with first pitch for Friday's game scheduled for 7:00 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian American League message board...
Canadian American League Stories from July 17, 2019
- Champions Fall Flat in Series Finale, Lose 10-4 to Rockland - Ottawa Champions
- Boulders Leave Canada with a Win - Rockland Boulders
- Can-Am League Game Recap - Can-Am
- Aumont Sets Can-Am League Strikeout Record in 5-1 Complete Game Win over Boulders - Ottawa Champions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.