Boston Blazers Paul Dawson Donates Signature Locks For Cancer Research
WHO: The Boston Blazers Dan and Paul Dawson, Gary Bining, Sean Morris and Daryl Veltman; Sparks Dance team members; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Friends Place staff.
WHAT: Boston Blazers tough guy Paul Dawson is shedding his long locks in the name of cancer. Paul will donate his hair to Locks of Love via Friends Place, the patient consultation center at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Join Paul and the rest of the Blazers and Sparks dancers for this exciting charity event.
Boston fans have the opportunity to support this important cause by logging on to blazerslacrosse.com/paul to make a donation to cancer research. If the Blazers raise $5,000 before the event, the entire team will shave their heads.
This hair cutting event supports the Blazers and the National Lacrosse League's Black Out Cancer night, Saturday, April 3 at the TD Garden when the Blazers battle the Orlando Titans.
WHEN: Friday, April 2, 2010
WHERE: West End Johnnies
138 Portland Street
TICKETS: The event is free and open to the public.
HOW: Fans can log on to blazerslacrosse.com/paul to make a donation to cancer research.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 23, 2010
- Knighthawks Players, Mascots And Dance Team To Collect Tips For Cure - Rochester Knighthawks
- Boston Blazers Paul Dawson Donates Signature Locks For Cancer Research - Boston Blazers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boston Blazers Stories
- Boston Blazers to Move Operations for 2013 Season
- Blazers Dawson & Cosmo Named to All Pro Teams
- Blazers Kyle Rubisch Named to 2011 NLL All-Rookie Team
- Blazers Season Ends in 11-10 Loss in Divisional Semifinal to Buffalo
- Blazers Set to Battle Division Leader Bandits in Divisional Semifinals