Blue Wahoos Begin Search for Fan with Best Mullet
Pensacola, FL - The Pensacola Blue Wahoos announced on social media on Tuesday that the team has opened a search to find the "The Best Mullet In The Minor Leagues".
"We're looking for the fan with the best mullet to throw out a first pitch at a special 2021 theme night," the team posted on social media. "If you haven't been able to get your hair cut since March or if you're just living your best life with a glorious mullet, send us a photo to compete in the "Best Mullet Competition" and be entered to win the opportunity to throw a first pitch at a 2021 Blue Wahoos home game! Mullets will be judged based on length, flow, and styling, as well as on the overall creativity of the submission."
Fans who submit pictures to the team by emailing Mullets@BlueWahoos.com will be entered into the "Best Mullet Competition", decided by fan voting on social media. The "Best Mullet" winner will receive exclusive team merchandise and the opportunity to throw out a first pitch at a 2021 home game.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from October 27, 2020
- Blue Wahoos Begin Search for Fan with Best Mullet - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Pensacola Blue Wahoos Stories
- College Baseball Returns to Blue Wahoos Stadium on Saturday, January 30th
- Pensacola Blue Wahoos Invited to Become Miami Marlins Double-A Affiliate
- Studer Community Institute Gingerbread House Competition Offers $5K in Prizes
- Baseball America Selects Blue Wahoos as Organization of the Year
- 2021 Blue Wahoos Season Tickets Available Now with Deposit