Black Wolves Welcome Brad Smith to New England
UNCASVILLE, CT. - It was announced today that the New England Black Wolves have signed Brad Smith to a two-year deal.
Per team policy, no details were released.
The 2019 Duke University graduate, comes to the Black Wolves after winning the Premier Lacrosse Championship on August 9th with fellow Black Wolf Joe Nardella. Smith and the Whipsnakes defeated the Chaos 12-6 after scoring nine fourth-quarter goals in an impressive comeback. Throughout the two-week condensed season, Smith saw action in six games and tallied 15 points on eight goals and seven assists. His most notable goal of the series includes one that sparked the Whipsnakes' comeback over Chaos to secure the victory in the championship.
During his time at Duke, Smith appeared in 74 career games both as an attack and midfilder. He earned USILA All-American honors three times along with two All-ACC nods. Smith graduated from Duke ranked 22nd in program history in points (175) and 12th in assists (88). The 6'3" also notched 87 goals.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 11, 2020
- Jamison Dilks Signs 2-Year Agreement - Toronto Rock
- Troy Holowchuk Signs One-Year Deal - Toronto Rock
- Swarm Sign Goaltender Lukas Coote - Georgia Swarm
- Black Wolves Welcome Brad Smith to New England - New England Black Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New England Black Wolves Stories
- NLL Approves Sale of New England Black Wolves
- Kew Extends Contract with New England
- Glenn Clark Receives Petro-Canada Coaching Excellence AwardÃ¢ÂÂ
- Black Wolves Acquire Two, Re-Sign Brown
- Black Wolves Close out 2020 NLL Draft with Four Additional Draftees