Black Wolves Sign Reid
UNCASVILLE, Conn. - The New England Black Wolves announced today that Creighton Reid has been signed to a two-year contract.
Per team policy, no details were released.
Reid, a veteran defenseman, has seen action in 159 games over a 10 year NLL career. With the Toronto Rock during the 2018-19 season, he had six points on three goals and three assists along with 55 loose balls and 18 caused turnovers in 18 games.
"We are excited to add Creighton to our back end," Black Wolves general manager Rich Lisk said. "He brings a veteran presence, high lacrosse IQ and steady defense to the PACK. Crieighton will be a perfect complement to our transition game and add another important piece towards bringing a championship to New England. We are excited to welcome him to New England."
A native of Milton, Ontario, Reid has 86 career points on 25 goals and 61 assists. For his career, he has scooped up 588 loose balls and caused 129 turnovers.
Season tickets for the 2019-20 season can be purchased by visiting blackwolves.com or calling 844-LAX-WOLF.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 14, 2019
- Catching up with Mitch Jones - Vancouver Warriors
- Rock Re-Sign Lyons and Gustavsen - Toronto Rock
- Roughnecks Re-Sign Six Players Including Jesse King to Two-Year Agreement - Calgary Roughnecks
- Black Wolves Sign Reid - New England Black Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New England Black Wolves Stories
- Black Wolves Close out 2020 NLL Draft with Four Additional Draftees
- New England Acquires Jacob Ruest and the 24th Overall Pick in Trade with Colorado Mammoth
- Buque Is Back with the Black Wolves
- Ryan Conrad Acquired in Trade with Toronto
- Black Wolves Lacrosse Leadership Returns