Black Wolves Return Home to Face Swarm: 3 Thing to Know
The Black Wolves will be facing off against the Swarm for the second time already this season on Saturday evening and will see the team again on February 1 when they travel back to Georgia. On December 15, the Swarm came out on top 16-12. Tyler Digby and Reilly O'Connor paced the offense with a hat trick apiece to go along with two assists while Callum Crawford added six points on two goals and four assists.
Heading into Saturday's game, forwards Stephan Leblanc and Callum Crawford are holding onto some impressive streaks. Leblanc, who had two goals and seven assists in Calgary, has recorded a point in 32 consecutive games dating back to February 25, 2017 when he was a member of the Toronto Rock. Crawford, acquired in March from the Buffalo Bandits, has scored at least one goal in 19 consecutive games dating to December 20, 2017. He had three in the win over the Roughnecks.
Doug Jamieson picked up his first career victory at Calgary, tying his career-high with 44 saves, which he set in the season-opener against Georgia. Selected 19th overall by the Black Wolves in the 2016 NLL Entry Draft, Jamieson has played 363 minutes throughout his young career.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 17, 2019
- Knighthawks Activate Eric Fannell - Rochester Knighthawks
- Black Wolves Return Home to Face Swarm: 3 Thing to Know - New England Black Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New England Black Wolves Stories
- Black Wolves Fall in Philadelphia
- Black Wolves Set for Two against Wings: 5 Things to Know
- Black Wolves Defeat Knighthawks 16-13
- Knighthawks Preview: 4 Things to Know
- Black Wolves Make Roster Moves