BattleHawks Host Dragons in Second Home Game
THIS WEEK: After a victorious home opener in Week Three, the St. Louis BattleHawks (2-1) wrap up their first homestand of the season by hosting the Seattle Dragons (1-2). Last week's game marked the first professional game in The Dome at America's Center since December 17, 2015.
TELEVISION: Saturday's game will be broadcast nationally on FOX with the broadcast team of Curt Menefee on play-by-play, color analyst Joel Klatt, and sideline reporter Brock Huard. Kickoff for this fourth game of the season for both teams is set for 4pm (CT).
LAST GAME: In front of 29,554 fans the St. Louis BattleHawks opened the home portion of their schedule with a dominating 29-9 victory over the New York Guardians. Joe Powell scored the first touchdown on a kickoff return in XFL history and the BattleHawks offense rushed for over 150 yards to compliment three defensive sacks in the win.
WEEK TWO: After opening the season with a victory in Dallas, the St. Louis BattleHawks fell to the Houston Roughnecks 28-24. Down 21-6 at the half, the BattleHawks drove for a pair of touchdowns to open the second half before their comeback bid fell short. St. Louis had the ball for 37:14 and racked up 390 yards of offense on 83 plays, but a pair of turnovers and eight penalties proved costly.
• Discuss this story on the XFL message board...
XFL Stories from February 26, 2020
- Trestman Addresses Vipers' QB Situation - Tampa Bay Vipers
- Los Angeles Wildcats Week Four Game Notes - Los Angeles Wildcats
- Fans Select Cam Phillips as Star of the Week - XFL
- Week 4 Preview: Getting to Know the Tampa Bay Vipers - DC Defenders
- Donald Parham: Dallas' 'Deceivingly Fast' Threat - Dallas Renegades
- BattleHawks Host Dragons in Second Home Game - St. Louis BattleHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.