Trestman Addresses Vipers' QB Situation
PLANT CITY, Fla. - Following Wednesday's practice, Tampa Bay Vipers head coach Marc Trestman said that Taylor Cornelius is expected to start at quarterback in Week 4 against the DC Defenders. (Watch on Sunday, March 1, at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2.)
Trestman also said that Quinton Flowers has left the team for personal reasons.
• Discuss this story on the XFL message board...
XFL Stories from February 26, 2020
- Trestman Addresses Vipers' QB Situation - Tampa Bay Vipers
- Los Angeles Wildcats Week Four Game Notes - Los Angeles Wildcats
- Fans Select Cam Phillips as Star of the Week - XFL
- Week 4 Preview: Getting to Know the Tampa Bay Vipers - DC Defenders
- Donald Parham: Dallas' 'Deceivingly Fast' Threat - Dallas Renegades
- BattleHawks Host Dragons in Second Home Game - St. Louis BattleHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.