Austin Spurs Waive Three from Training Camp
Austin, TX November 6, 2014 - The Austin Spurs, presented by SWBC, today announced they have waived guard Joe Mitchell (Friends), and forwards Gordon Ball (Texas State) and Corey Raji (Boston College). The 2014-15 training camp roster now stands at 13.
The Austin Spurs open at home on Sunday, Nov. 23 at 3:00 p.m. against the Santa Cruz Warriors at Cedar Park Center. Tickets are available now. For more information, please visit austinspurs.com or call (512) 236-8333.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 6, 2014
- Bakersfield Jam Announce 2014-15 Staff - Bakersfield Jam
- Austin Spurs Waive Three from Training Camp - Austin Spurs
- Texas Legends Announce Revolutionary Partnership with State of Chihuahua, Mexico - Texas Legends
- Vipers Announce 2014-15 Coaching Staff Additions - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.