Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Move
SAN DIEGO - The Anaheim Ducks announced today that the National Hockey League (NHL) club has recalled left wing Nic Kerdiles from the San Diego Gulls, Anaheim's primary development affiliate in the American Hockey League (AHL).
Kerdiles, 24 (1/11/94), has appeared in two games for the Ducks this season after being originally recalled from San Diego on Oct. 13. Kerdiles played 23 games for the Gulls this season, collecting 8-11=19 points with a +3 rating and 12 penalty minutes (PIM). At the time of his recall, Kerdiles earned 2-3=5 points in his last three AHL games to help San Diego to a 3-0-0 record.
Selected in the second round (36th overall) of the 2012 NHL Draft, Kerdiles made his NHL debut on Feb. 22, 2017 vs. Boston, becoming the first player from Orange County (born or raised) to play for the Anaheim Ducks. The Irvine, CA native played four games in the Stanley Cup Playoffs in 2017, earning his first career NHL assist and two PIM. In five AHL seasons, the 6-2, 200-pound winger has recorded 40-51' points with 152 PIM in 152 games.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 6, 2018
- Amerks Release Defenseman Conor Allen - Rochester Americans
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Move - San Diego Gulls
- Ozzy Osbourne Announces "No More Tours 2" to Kick off in Allentown on August 30 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Griffins Return to the Van for Three Games - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Comets Release Goaltender Mitch Gillam from PTO - Utica Comets
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Michael Bournival to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Annual Season Ticket Members Skate Slated for Tuesday, February 13 at Blue Cross Arena - Rochester Americans
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Live Condor Returns on Friday - Bakersfield Condors
- Weekly: Penguins Establish Eight-Game Home Win Streak, Now Hit the Road for Four in a Row - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Oak Park Ice Arena Moves on to Second Round of Voting in Light Like the Pros Contest - Stockton Heat
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- F Steven Swavely, F Alex Krushelnyski Returned to Reading - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- The Bridgeport Report - Week 18 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Poison, Cheap Trick and Pop Evil Join Forces for U.S. Summer Tour, Coming to PPL Center on June 24 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Comets Sign Tony Cameranesi to PTO, Release David Dziurzynski - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Gulls Stories
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Kalle Kossila, Kevin Roy, Andy Welinski to One-Year Contracts
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Chase De Leo to One-Year Contract
- San Diego Gulls Sign Scott Moldenhauer to One-Year Contract
- San Diego Gulls Sign Chris Forney to One-Year Contract
- San Diego Gulls 2018-19 Regular-Season Schedule Announced