Albany FireWolves Acquire Jackson Reid from Panther City
ALBANY, NY - The Albany FireWolves of the National Lacrosse League (NLL), have traded to acquire forward Jackson Reid from the Panther City Lacrosse Club in exchange for transition man Anthony Malcom. The FireWolves also acquired Panther City's first round pick in the 2026 Entry Draft in exchange for Albany's third round pick in the 2024 Draft.
Reid was drafted by the Halifax Thunderbirds in the 2021 Draft before being traded to Panther City. A graduate of Ohio State University, Reid tallied 180 points on 131 goals and 49 assists in 61 games for the Buckeyes. In 2022, Reid logged career highs in points (62), goals (47) and assists (15).
Season tickets for the 2022-23 Albany FireWolves season are also available now! Reserve your season tickets in the Wolves den today for just $25! For more information, visit www.AlbanyFireWolves.com or call/text the FireWolves front office at 518-362-4900.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 23, 2022
- Rock Sign UFA Veteran Forward Stephen Keogh - Toronto Rock
- Panther City Lacrosse Club Acquires Tony Malcom from Albany - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Albany FireWolves Acquire Jackson Reid from Panther City - Albany FireWolves
- Rock Sign TD Ierlan to 3-Year Deal - Toronto Rock
- Knighthawks Sign Four 2022 Draft Picks - Rochester Knighthawks
- Panther City Lacrosse Club '22-23 Home Opener Now on Sale - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Bandits, Minichiello Agree to One-Year Deal - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.