Ads to Host 8,000 Kids Wednesday for 10:30 Am Start
Milwaukee, WI - The Admirals are expecting over 8,000 school kids and teachers when they play host to the Cleveland Monsters on Wednesday morning at 10:30 at Panther Arena in the second Baird School Day Games this season.
"Once again we are pumped to host a Baird School Day game," said Admirals President Jon Greenberg. "The kids bring amazing energy into the building and we like to show them that an Admirals game can be a great learning experience in addition to a fun place to yell, scream and have a fantastic time."
The age range will included students as young as kindergarten all the way through high school. Students in elementary and middle school will receive a workbook covering subjects like math, science, geography, and health as they pertain to hockey in general and the Admirals specifically. High school students will be given a private presentation before the doors to Panther Arena open from team executives to learn about how the Admirals function from a business perspective, including promotions, ticket sales, and social media.
While the game is geared towards the kids, adults are also more than welcome and tickets for non-school folks start at just $6.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 12, 2019
- Rau, Wild Down Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Reign Add Justin Baudry on ATO - Ontario Reign
- 'Canes Recall Fleury from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Bears Weekly: Busy Home Stretch Ahead Amid Playoff Push - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly â?? March 12, 2019 - Syracuse Crunch
- Griffins Host Rockford, Head Back to Milwaukee - Grand Rapids Griffins
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 23 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- T-Birds Week-Long Road Swing Continues Wednesday in Hershey - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Ads to Host 8,000 Kids Wednesday for 10:30 Am Start - Milwaukee Admirals
- Weekly: Penguins Look to Carry Momentum from Comeback into Upcoming Divisional Games - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Marlies Announce Garret Sparks Bobblehead Night - Toronto Marlies
- Griffins and MOS to Host Fourth Annual College Sports Scribes Experience - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.