Gamblers Year End Banquet Sunday, April 14March 27, 2013 - United States Hockey League (USHL) Green Bay Gamblers
Cost of the banquet is $20.00 per adult and $10.00 per child (4 -11 years of age). Children 3 and under are free. Price includes dinner (broasted chicken, pasta with Alfredo sauce, mashed potatoes, vegetables and salad bar). Cash bar will be available throughout the banquet.
If you are a member of the Green Bay Gamblers Fan Club, housing parent or parent of a Gambler player the cost is $17.00 for adults and $8.00 for children.
To reserve your spot at the banquet please call Jeff Mitchell at 405-1237 or via email at email@example.com on or before Wednesday, April 10. Please identify how many people will be attending in your party. A credit card will be needed at time of purchase.
The Best Western Green Bay Inn is located next to the Resch Center on Armed Forces Drive.
United States Hockey League Stories from March 27, 2013
- Steel Break Ice in Third - Indiana Ice
- Gamblers Year End Banquet Sunday, April 14 - Green Bay Gamblers
- Omaha Lancers News & Notes - Week 27 - Omaha Lancers
- NTDP Announces First Seven Commitments for 2013-14 Season - U.S. National Team
- Home Games this Weekend - Sioux City Musketeers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.