Toronto FC Announce MLS Reserve League Home ScheduleMarch 7, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Toronto FC Press Release
The club will host five MLS Reserve matches during the course of the 2013 season, with three matches scheduled at BMO Field and two at the KIA Training Ground. Toronto FC will play an additional five road matches during the course of the season.
DATE OPPONENT TIME VENUE
Saturday, April 6 FC Dallas 7:00 BMO FIELD
Saturday, April 27 New York Red Bulls 5:00 BMO FIELD
Saturday, May 18 Columbus Crew 8:00 BMO FIELD
Sunday, July 28 Pittsburgh Riverhounds TBD KIA TRAINING GROUND
Wednesday, August 14 Montreal Impact 11:00 KIA TRAINING GROUND
Ticket holders can stay and watch the reserve matches at BMO Field following the conclusion of the MLS league matches. For matches at the KIA Training Ground, information will be available on torontofc.ca closer to match day.
Major League Soccer Stories from March 7, 2013
- Three Points: Galaxy Claim 0-0 Draw in First Leg of Champions League - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- CCL Pregame Notes: Herediano vs LA Galaxy - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake GK Nick Rimando Nominated for Utah Governor's State of Sport Awards - Real Salt Lake
- After Week 1 Bye, Revs Eager for Opener - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Foundation and Herbalife Family Foundation Donate $10,000 in Costa Rica - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sounders FC Waive Sodade - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toronto FC Announce MLS Reserve League Home Schedule - Toronto FC
- D.C. United, RomÃ¡ntica 900AM & Radio Cuscatleca USA.com - D.C. United
- Impact and EMSB Launch Stay-In-School Program for Eighth Year - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Announces 2013 RSL Youth Camps Schedule - Real Salt Lake
- LA Galaxy Prepared for the "Electric" Atmosphere against Herediano - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Tigres UANL Tops Sounders FC 1-0 in Champions League Quarterfinal Opener - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.