LA Galaxy to host meet-the-team event at L.A. Live ahead of the MLS season openerJanuary 31, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Los Angeles Galaxy
In addition to debuting the club's new second kit, the event will formally present the 2013 Galaxy squad to the fans in attendance just four days ahead of the regular season opener against Chicago at The Home Depot Center. Following the formal portion of the program, fans will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with their favorite Galaxy players while enjoying all of the exciting, interactive exhibits The Grammy Museum has to offer. Additionally, the 2002, 2005, 2011 and 2012 MLS Cup trophies will be on hand for fans those in attendance to take photos with. A limited number of the club's new second jersey will be available for purchase at the event while all fans will be able to buy the shirt at the TEAM LA store at The Home Depot Center starting on Thursday, February 28.
There are only a limited number of tickets available for this event with General Admission Tickets costing $75 and VIP tickets costing $125 with proceeds benefiting the LA Galaxy Foundation. All guests in attendance will have the opportunity to meet members of the 2013 LA Galaxy team, take a commemorative photo with the four MLS Cup trophies, participate in a special kickoff raffle, and take a private, after-hours tour of The Grammy Museum while also receiving a ticket to the home leg of the Galaxy's CONCACAF Champions League Quarterfinal against Costa Rican side Herediano on Wednesday, March 13. VIP guests will receive all of that while also having access to an exclusive cocktail reception with members of the Galaxy prior to the jersey unveiling and will have reserved seating during the event. VIP guests will also receive and additional ticket to the Champions League Quarterfinal home game against Herediano.
Galaxy Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for a discounted price starting today. Instructions on how to purchase these exclusive presale tickets can be found in the Season Ticket Holder Bulletin email.
Tickets to the event will go on sale to the general public through the Galaxy's official website beginning on Saturday, February 2. Pre-paid parking will be available upon registration.
For more information about the event or to purchase tickets please visit www.lagalaxy.com/2013kickoff or call 1-877-3GALAXY (342-5299).
Major League Soccer Stories from January 31, 2013
- Elliot's Early Goal Enough for Dynamo - Houston Dynamo
- Robbie Keane Returns to Los Angeles - Los Angeles Galaxy
- LA Galaxy to host meet-the-team event at L.A. Live ahead of the MLS season opener - Los Angeles Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Academy to Participate in Dallas Cup Opening Day Quadruple-Header - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Chivas USA Academy Product Selected to U.S. U-17 Men's National Team - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- D.C. United and Head Coach Ben Olsen Extend Contract - D.C. United
- Another Call-Up for Defender Aron Mkungilwa with Canada U17 - Montreal Impact
- Chivas USA Announces On-Sale Dates for Mini-Plans and Individual Tickets - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- FC Dallas and MLS Reach Agreement with Stoke City on Brek Shea Transfer - FC Dallas
- Seahawks and Sounders FC to Expand Retail Store at CenturyLink - Seattle Sounders FC
- Arrieta Earns International Call-Up for 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying - Columbus Crew SC
- Whitecaps to Release Tickets for All 2013 Regular Season Home Matches - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Chicago Fire Sign Midfielder Brendan King - Chicago Fire
- Sounders FC Single Match Tickets to Go on Sale Monday - Seattle Sounders FC
- Crew Unveils 2013 Promotional Schedule - Columbus Crew SC
- Visa Presale Available for 2013 MLS All-Star Game - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.