Wilson Called up to Lake Erie, Coles ActivatedDecember 31, 2012 - Central Hockey League (CHL) Denver Cutthroats
The Cutthroats have activated forward Andrew Coles from the 30-day IR to fill the vacated roster spot from Wilson's call-up. The Sylvan Lake, Alberta native will make his debut for the Fish on Monday when they visit the Rapid City Rush.
Wilson started the season in training camp with Lake Erie before being assigned to the Cutthroats. The 21-year-old appeared in 31 games for the Fish this season recording three goals and five assists with a plus-6 rating. Wilson becomes the sixth different player from the Cutthroats roster to be called up to Lake Erie this season.
Denver visits Rapid City on Monday for the finale of their four-game series to close out 2012. Puck drop is set for 7:05 PM MST.
Central Hockey League Stories from December 31, 2012
- Sundogs End 2012 with a Bang, 8-2 Victory - Arizona Sundogs
- Cutthroats Fall in 3-2 Shootout Thriller to End 2012 - Denver Cutthroats
- Sellout Crowd Witnesses Rush Cap off 2012 with Shootout Win - Rapid City Rush
- Mavs Finish 2012 with 1-0 Shutout Win over Tulsa - Missouri Mavericks
- Americans Close out 2012 with a 4-0 Shutout over Quad City - Allen Americans
- Sundogs Dominate Blaze - Bloomington Blaze
- Brahmas Top Thunder on New Year's Eve - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Brahmas Hand Thunder Second-Straight Loss - Wichita Thunder
- Dell, Americans Blank Mallards 4-0 - Quad City Mallards
- Oilers Blanked by Clemente in 1-0 Setback at Missouri - Tulsa Oilers
- Americans Sign Stanley Cup Winning Defenseman - Allen Americans
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks' Forward Sebastien Thinel Named CHL's Player of the Week - Missouri Mavericks
- Shots from the Point for December 31, 2012 - CHL
- Missouri's Sebastien Thinel Named Oakley CHL Player of the Week - CHL
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Wilson Called up to Lake Erie, Coles Activated - Denver Cutthroats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.