Bighorns Fall to Stampede in BoiseDecember 30, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) - Reno Bighorns Press Release
The Bighorns went 22-74 from the field, including shooting just 2-16 from the three-point line. Jerome Jordan led Reno with 15 points and 10 rebounds. Antoine Wright chipped in 14 points and 10 rebounds. Tony Wroten and Dar Tucker each had 14 points for the Bighorns.
The Stampede were led by Justin Harper's 21 points. Durrell Summers and Justin Holiday had 16 points apiece.
The game was tied at halftime 51-51, but Idaho pulled away in the third quarter, outscoring the Bighorns 30-15. The Stampede also dominated the paint, outscoring the Bighorns 54-26 in the key.
Reno will return home on January 4th against the Sioux Falls Skyforce. Season tickets and group tickets are on sale today. For more information, fans can call 775-853-8220.
NBA Development League Stories from December 30, 2012
- Jam Win Thriller in OT - Bakersfield Jam
- Austin Toros Lose at Home 105-102 - Austin Spurs
- Major Shines in Loss to Vipers - Bakersfield Jam
- Skyforce Earns Home Victory over Red Claws - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Energy Sweeps Los Angeles with 105-102 Win - Iowa Energy
- Stampede Pound Glass in Win - Idaho Stampede
- Bighorns Fall to Stampede in Boise - Reno Bighorns
- Charge Complete Weekend Sweep of 66ers - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.